- Jan. 1, 2017 PDL Updates for Hemophilia Factor Products and Treatment Cost Drivers
- Transitional Reinsurance Fee Quiz Question
- ACA Nondiscrimination Section 1557: Claim System Age, Gender Updates Effective Jan. 1, 2017
- Mental Health Parity Testing Information for Self-funded Customers
- Optum Consolidates Biometric Screening Services; Partners with Quest Diagnostics Jan. 1, 2017
Featured Tools & Resources
Valuable health care reform resources for you and your clients.
- 2016 ACA Rating Worksheet-ATNE and FTE Calculators
- 2015 Changes for Self-funded Groups
- 2015 Changes for Fully Insured Groups
- A 10 Minute Guide to Health Reform
- Composite Rate Comparison Tool
- Employer Mandate Guide
- Interactive Health Reform Guide
- United for Reform Resource Center
Medical Loss Ratio and Rebates (MLR)
The shift toward increased collaboration, outcome-based payment and new benefit design is transforming how we pay for health care and how health care is delivered. UnitedHealthcare is taking an industry leading approach to this transformation by leveraging years of experience with value-based contracting models. Through the expansion of existing programs and the creation of new innovative programs, UnitedHealthcare is rewarding care providers for delivering improvements in quality (as defined by evidence-based guidelines) and cost efficiency. Attached are a variety of documents that provide an overview of UnitedHealthcare’s approach:
Achieving Individual Health Ownership
• How well is your client’s health program performing?
• What elements should be continued and which are no longer delivering value?
• How does plan performance compare to the largest normative data set in the industry, or an industry peer group?
These questions are foundational to our Motivating Health Ownership approach, a strategic framework designed to help our clients find the most effective combination of plan design, clinical programs, network configuration, incentives and communications.
Proprietary analytics help our clients identify under-engaged populations and under-performing plan strategies.
Use these resources to learn more about how it can work for your clients.
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
Consultant News Alerts
Get news alerts on the go by texting CONSULTANTNEWS to 52789 from your mobile phone.
Encore Webinar Presentations
Did you miss one of our informative consultant webinar presentations? Visit our Encore Webinar Presentation section to access webinar presentations and recordings.