Consultant Webinar Series
Did you miss our latest webinar on Behavioral Health — a key ingredient to total health management? Learn how UnitedHealthcare and Optum are advancing and integrating the role of behavioral health capabilities across the health care system. View the playback or download the presentation of this session.
- UnitedHealthcare's New Value-Based Care Payment for Musculoskeletal Procedures
- Extension for Individual 1095 Forms Related to 6055 and 6056 Reporting
- Substance Use Disorder Epidemic
- New Study Links Vision Benefits to Healthier Eye Care Habits
- Section 1557: How Eligibility Impacts Gender Identification, Transition
Featured Tools & Resources
Our network strategy is a key component of our vision to transform the health care delivery system so everyone – doctors, patients, carriers and employers – is accountable for the cost and quality of care to achieve best health outcomes, lower total cost of care and improved care experience. We create networks tailored to unique market needs and combine them with innovative plan designs. We are changing our relationships with providers, paying for health outcomes and partnering to transform their practices and care delivery.
Achieving Individual Health Ownership
• How well is your client’s health program performing?
• What elements should be continued and which are no longer delivering value?
• How does plan performance compare to the largest normative data set in the industry, or an industry peer group?
These questions are foundational to our Motivating Health Ownership approach, a strategic framework designed to help our clients find the most effective combination of plan design, clinical programs, network configuration, incentives and communications.
Proprietary analytics help our clients identify under-engaged populations and under-performing plan strategies.
Use these resources to learn more about how it can work for your clients.
Valuable health care reform resources for you and your clients.
UnitedHealth Group News
Visit our newsroom for the latest about programs, reports and initiatives designed to help people live healthier lives.
Center for Health Reform & Modernization
Learn about our solutions to modernize and build a more effective, simpler and consistently high quality health care system.
Encore Webinar Presentations
Did you miss one of our informative consultant webinar presentations? Visit our Encore Webinar Presentation section to access webinar presentations and recordings.