Consultant Webinar Series
Innovative Solutions for Minimum Essential Coverage
Did you miss our last webinar on Innovative Solutions for Minimum Essential Coverage? See how we can help reduce both employer and employee costs of coverage for newly benefit eligible (30+ hour) employees. View presentation or listen to playback.
- You’re Invited: America’s Health Rankings® to Be Announced on Dec. 10
- UnitedHealthcare to Participate in 23 Individual Public Exchanges in 2015
- FSA Annual Dollar Limit Contribution Increase for 2015 Announced
- Mobile App Enhancements Promote Integrated User Experience
- Health Plan Identifier Requirement Delayed
Featured Tools & Resources
Achieving Individual Health Ownership
• How well is your client’s health program performing?
• What elements should be continued and which are no longer delivering value?
• How does plan performance compare to the largest normative data set in the industry, or an industry peer group?
These questions are foundational to our Modernized Health Plan approach, a strategic framework designed to help our clients find the most effective combination of plan design, clinical programs, network configuration, incentives and communications.
Proprietary analytics help our clients identify under-engaged populations and under-performing plan strategies.
Use these resources to learn more about how it can work for your clients.
The shift toward increased collaboration, outcome-based payment and new benefit design is transforming how we pay for health care and how health care is delivered. UnitedHealthcare is taking an industry leading approach to this transformation by leveraging years of experience with value-based contracting models. Through the expansion of existing programs and the creation of new innovative programs, UnitedHealthcare is rewarding care providers for delivering improvements in quality (as defined by evidence-based guidelines) and cost efficiency. Attached are a variety of documents that provide an overview of UnitedHealthcare’s approach:
Valuable health care reform resources for you and your clients.
- 2014 Changes for Self-funded Groups
- 2014 Changes for Fully Insured Groups
- Reform Guide for the Mid-Atlantic
- A 10 Minute Guide to Health Reform
- Composite Rate Comparison Tool
- Employer Mandate Guide
- Road to Reform Brochure
- Fast Forward to Health Reform
- Interactive Health Reform Guide
- United for Reform Resource Center
Medical Loss Ratio and Rebates (MLR)
- 2014 MLR Rebate Summary
- Explanation of Payment Sample Letter Policyholder
- Rebate Notification Sample Letter Subscriber
- Additional Resources and FAQs
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Large Group SBC Employer Guide
- Small Group SBC Employer Guide
- Oxford SBC Employer Guide
- Health Plan of Nevada/Sierra Health and Life SBC Employer Guide
- UMR SBC Employer Guide
- Additional Resources and FAQs
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform, and more. Subscribe to our Connection Newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign-up today.
Encore Webinar Presentations
Did you miss one of our informative consultant webinar presentations? Visit our Encore Webinar Presentation section to access webinar presentations and recordings.
Relevant, educational and entertaining video programs that can inspire you to live a healthier life. Watch UHC TV