2013 Consultant Webinar Series
Health Care Reform Update
May 30 at 12:00 PM ET
Join us for a discussion on upcoming key health reform changes that impact employers. Topics include essential health benefits, taxes and fees, new reporting requirements, the employer mandate (Pay-or-Play) and private exchanges. Learn more
- AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans Offer Retirees Benefit Options
- Childrens Medical Grants Now Available from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Health Care Lane Adds New Features
- America’s Health Rankings eBook Available for Download
- Client Satisfaction Survey Shows Improvement, Helps Identify Future Strategic Opportunities
Featured Tools & Resources
Valuable health care reform resources for you and your clients.
Medical Loss Ratio and Rebates (MLR)
- Final Aggregation Set Report
- Explanation of Payment Sample Letter Policyholder
- Rebate Notification Sample Letter Subscriber
- Additional Resources and FAQs
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Looking across five years experience, UnitedHealthcare’s most recent analysis confirms that answers remain consistent with those of the past – a well-designed consumer-driven health plan benefits both the consumer and employer by changing the use of health resources, not shifting costs.
The 4th Annual Wellness in the Workplace research study is intended to help you and your clients better understand the evolving state of wellness practice and industry trends.
Helpful documents and videos are available on the Health Reform Library to keep you up-to-date on key provisions and dates related to upcoming health reform changes.
United for Reform Resource Center
Your source for health reform overviews, implementation guides, timelines, provision details, FAQs, and other support documents.
Access Resource Center
Encore Webinar Presentations
Did you miss one of our informative consultant webinar presentations? Visit our Encore Webinar Presentation section to access webinar presentations and recordings.
Value-based contracting presents an alternative payment model that drives value for our clients. Learn more