In This Issue
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
Local and Other News
UnitedHealth Allies Health Discount Program Launches Newly Redesigned Site
April 4, 2017
The UnitedHealth Allies® health discount program is available as a buy-up for National Accounts customers. The program is designed to help customers provide their employees and their families savings of typically 10 to 50 percent on a wide range of health and wellness-related products and services that are not covered in their medical benefit plan.
Simpler, More Personalized Digital Experience
A new, redesigned site was recently launched to provide program enhancements and an improved experience. The UnitedHealth Allies health discount program offers convenient, personalized features, including:
- Customized discounts and quarterly sales events based on preferences and needs;
- New and expanded health and wellness categories from women’s health, weight management, stress management, heart health and more;
- Access to a network of more than 150,000 health care professionals, facilities and retailers, including popular brands such as Jenny Craig®, Nutrisystem®, Anytime Fitness®, Snap Fitness™ and others;
- Advanced search and filtering capabilities; and
- The ability to access anywhere via a mobile-friendly site.
Program Enhancements and Access
For National Accounts customers who currently have the health discount program, the program enhancements will automatically be made available to their employees through the program website. Accessing the program website remains the same (either through single sign-on via myuhc.com or using the same login credentials directly on the website).
For more information, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.