April 3, 2015
The UnitedHealthcare Health4MeSM mobile resource offers members easy access to their health plan information; lets them locate doctors and facilities anytime, anywhere; and provides 24/7 contact with a registered nurse should they have questions.
Health4Me is live and downloadable from the Apple® iTunes App Store. The Android OS version of Health4Me is targeted for an April release.*
Health4Me key features and capabilities
- Search for physicians or facilities by location or specialty
- Store favorite physicians and facilities
- View claims
- Have an Easy Connect representative contact them to answer any questions
- View health plan ID card information with ability to share with providers
- Connect with an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for information regarding medical topics
- Choose to view plan members independently or the plan as a whole
- Check health related financial account balances
- Locate urgent care facilities and emergency rooms
- Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending
- Complete confidentiality
View a demonstraton of the Health4Me application.
Some features may not be available for all employer plans
*Notes regarding availability
Health4Me app and myuhc.com® account availability is dependent upon the programs offered with the employer’s UnitedHealthcare benefit plan. Members must have access to myuhc.com in order to have account data accessible through the Health4Me app. Members with benefit plans on other UnitedHealthcare platforms that do not utilize myuhc.com, such as Oxford or NHP, will not be able to access their account information from the Health4Me app. Support for these platforms is under development. Currently, the app is only compatible with Apple® iPhone® and iPod® devices and tablets. An Android version is planned for release in April 2012.
Apple, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative for more information.