Reproductive Resource Services
March 15, 2013
Infertility programs help reduce costs associated with infertility through clinical consulting and guidance to infertility treatment centers with superior outcomes. This helps reduce both treatment and downstream costs associated with multiple gestation pregnancies.
Reproductive Resource Services is for organizations that offer an infertility benefit either
- as part of the benefit package, or
- participates in a fully insured insurance program and must comply with the “infertility mandate” in the state.
Our mission is simple – to help people get the right care at the right place at the right time. We provide education and guidance through nurse consultants, and access to infertility treatment through our Centers of Excellence network clinics that have high levels of expertise.
Each infertility facility is evaluated including the following criteria:
- A proven track record of successful clinical outcomes
- Comprehensive reproductive services
- Superior physician credentials and experience
- Exceptional facility operations and staffing
- Industry accreditation and affiliations